Set forth on February 17, 2018
The Japan Neuroscience Society (“the Society”) sets its policy on the proper usage of its logo as described below.
- Rights The Society reserves all rights related to the Society’s logo.
- Basic policy Logo usage is permitted under the conditions listed below. Specifically, media includes flyers, pamphlets, posters, programs, web pages, business cards, books, and printing. Please see the “Policy on ‘Organize,’ ‘Co-organize,’ ‘Cooperate,’ and ‘Endorse’” for organize, co-organize, cooperate, and endorse policies. (1) Usage for projects organized by the Society (2) Usage for projects co-organized, cooperated with, or endorsed by the Society (3) Usage for promotion of the Society’s activities and growth
- Request for usage For cases other than (1) and (2) of the basic policy defined above, a prior request must be submitted for each project to receive permission for usage. A request should be made to the Society’s Secretariat and include the following items: (1) Name of the requesting organization (or individual) (2) Name of the representative (if an organization is making the request) (3) Address, phone number (4) Purpose of usage (5) Media that the logo will be used on (6) Period of usage (7) Quantity of media, number of copies, and recipients (if applicable) (8) Contact information (name, phone, and email of the person in charge)
- Condition of usage
- (1) Using the logo for a project or the promotion of activities and growth of the Society that benefits the activities of the Society
- (2) Projects for which the logo is used may not benefit a specific political party, politics, religious activities, or any activities against public order and morality.
- (3) For any project that the executive board concludes to be inappropriate, the usage will not be allowed.
- (1) The shape of the logo must only follow the example introduced here. This shape must not be altered or distorted.
- (2) Resizing is allowed but changing the length-to-breadth ratio is not.
- (3) When resizing the logo, all text contained in the logo must be displayed legibly.
- (4) Make sure the logo is kept distinct from other text and designs by securing a certain amount of space in between.
- (5) Do not combine with a color that makes the logo hard to identify or use a color other than the ones designated.
- (6) Conversion or redistribution of the logo is strictly prohibited.
- (7) Organizations that use the logo shall assume full responsibility for the content of the project and the Society bears no liability for the usage of the logo.
- (8) If noncompliance with the conditions of the logo usage becomes evident later, the usage will be cancelled.
＜＜ Examples of use ＞＞
〇Make sure the logo is kept distinct from the background.
＜＜ Undesirable examples of use ＞＞
×Do not change the shape.
×Do not make the letters illegible.
×Do not put the logo on other text or designs.
×Do not combine with a color that makes the logo hard to identify or use a color other than the ones designated.
- Contact The Secretariat for the Japan Neuroscience Society Hongo Building 9F, 7-2-2 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan TEL: 03-3813-0272 FAX: 03-3813-0296 E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org