The Japan Neuroscience Society is recruiting supporting members, corporate members, which take interests in and support our activities. The membership fee for a supporting member is 100,000 yen per unit per year. There is no limit to the number of units you can pay. Benefits for supporting members depend on the number of units you pay as follows.
We would appreciate it if you could consider paying more than one unit for membership fee. Please feel free to contact us for your inquiry. （Reference）Benefits for regular members
- Can attend annual meetings and make a presentation as a first author there.
- Can receive ‘Neuroscience News’, the society’s journal for members to be published four times a year, by mail.
- Can receive email newsletters for members.
- Can receive the access key to the website to view electronic journal in English ’ Neuroscience Research’. (Applicants only)
【Benefits for supporting members】*In the case of those who pay one unit of the membership fee (A unit of the membership fee is 100,000 yen.)
- Can be granted the same rights as a regular member.
- Only a person can make a presentation as a first author in annual meetings.
- Can receive a copy of ‘Neuroscience News’ by mail.
- Can receive email newsletters for members, which will be sent to your desired email address.
- Can receive the access key to the website to view electronic journal in English ’ Neuroscience Research’ if you desire.
- Your company name will appear on the page of the supporting member list. We can also provide a link to your desired page from there.
- Your company name will appear on the section of the supporting member list on the journal ‘Neuroscience News’.
Please contact us for benefits for supporting members paying two units or more of the membership fee.
Current list of supporting members