- Membership requirements and benefits
Membership to this society is open to applicants who are engaged in research on neuroscience or related fields and who agree to the main outline and activities of this society. Members of this society are able to participate in the activities of or receive the services of this society as listed below.
- Research presentations at the Annual Meetings of JNS
- Participation in the Annual Meeting of JNS at the special member discount price
- Free subscription to the Neuroscience News, the official newsletter of JNS
- Free subscription to the online version of Neuroscience Research, the official Journal of JNS
Please apply through the following website.
- The following admission and annual membership fees must be paid when joining this society.
Regular member ･･･ 10,000 JPY per year
Overseas Regular member ･･･ 5,000 JPY per year
Student member ･･･ 3,000 JPY per year
Overseas Student member ･･･ 1,000 JPY per year
（+ one-time admission fee upon joining 3,000 JPY per year）
We also welcome Supporting Members who have an interest in and support the activities of this society. The annual membership fee for Supporting Members is 100,000 JPY per year
[Payment Method]* Credit Card Payment Only
The Secretariat of the Japan Neuroscience Society
9F Hongo Building
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033