[Deadline Extended] Announcement of the call for the 2023 JNS-CNS Travel Award
Dear JNS members,
The 16th Chinese Neuroscience Meeting will be held in Zhuhai on July 27-30, 2023.
In recent years, JNS is enhancing the relationship with the Chinese Neuroscience Society (CNS) and invites several young scientists to the Annual Meeting with travel award. Reciprocating our initiative, the CNS also welcomes Japanese young scientists to their annual meeting with travel award.
For the upcoming 16th CNS meeting in Zhuhai, CNS will provide 6 travel awards, each award consisting of 1,000 USD for travel and accommodation and a waiver of the registration fee.
Here we announce a call for application for the 2023 JNS-CNS Travel Award. Applicants (students or postdocs) are requested to prepare JNS-CNS Travel Award Application as below.
February 13, Monday at Noon, JST. → Monday, February 13, 2023 at Noon, JST.
1. and 2. and 3. should collated into a single file.
- Name, Age, Affiliation, Position, JNS membership number, and Motivation letter (400 characters max. in Japanese or 250 words max. in English)
- One-page curriculum vitae that includes the following information.
- Education and professional experience, if any: please explicitly mention the date when the applicant received (or is expected to receive) his/her Ph.D. degree.
- Honors/awards, if any.
- Bibliography of all peer-reviewed and invited publications, as well as meeting abstracts.
- If you cannot fit it in one page, you can submit additional pages.
- An abstract in a MS Word file (within one A4 page)
- Send application to: The Japan Neuroscience Society <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Email title : 2023 JNS-CNS Travel Award Application
JNS strongly encourages our members to take advantage of the international networking opportunity between China and Japan. In view of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, awardees are requested to consult travel advisories from relevant governmental organizations before travelling. Please note that JNS-CNS Travel Awardees are not permitted to concurrently receive other grants related to CNS2023.
Chair, JNS International Collaboration Affairs Committee